1) Tale of the Redbud Tree:
|During early spring (left) and then in late April (right)|
2) Joshua Trees after Blooming:
|Joshua Tree Seed Pods|
3) The Beauty of the Hills:
|Views out by San Francisquito Trails|
4) The Irises Bloomed!
|For the first time ever...|
5) The Optunias Had a Good Year
|Flowers and Fruit!|
6) My Favorite Plant Combination:
|Shown here in Early November|
7) At the Huntington Gardens:
|My favorite plant's last show (May)|
8) Finishing the Side Front Yard:
9) And Redoing the Back Hill Side:
|A blank slate in late August|
10) Inspiration from Descanso Gardens:
|Recreated in my back garden|
11) I grew things from seed!
12) Blooming Chocolate Chip Manfreda:
|The plant is about 8 feet below this...|
Now we're on to 2014. I have no idea what this year will bring, but hopefully some rain will be part of it. Happy new year!