Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Front Garden 06/22/2012

I'm almost caught up! After Wednesday, I'll just post pictures on Wednesday, and post something else on Mondays. Hopefully it will add some variety...

This week:
Front Garden - 06/22/2012 - Morning

I deadheaded the roses, so hopefully they'll make more blooms soon. The grass needs mowing (that's why it's turning brown right in the center. Grass is too much work !) The Gladious is blooming again! About 10 minutes after this picture was taken, this flowering stem also got blown over. So I added some stakes to tie the rest to. Next year - do that earlier!

In the shade next to the cherry tree, the random sunflower is blooming! I want to do a post showing the different sunflowers in the garden. I'm happy they self-sowed themselves in a couple of places!

The pink muhly right under the window is starting to come back! I'm excited - I miss the extra "filler" it brings in the bed. Hopefully I'll even get some plumes this year, although it might take another year for that to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!