Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday Vignettes: Rainbow / Blue

...continuing the rainbow project! This started as a project during California's safer at home / shelter in place orders. Looking back at all the pictures i've taken of my garden, and finding a rainbow of colors. I was also inspired by one of my favorite artists, Philippa Stanton at 5ftinf and her book "Conscious Creativity", which talks about color collecting, texture and a ton of other things.

Inspired by her book, creativity, Instagram and with a lot of time on my hands, i went and found all the colors of rainbow in my garden. For today, here's BLUE:

(that's not my garden)








(not my garden either!)




Is anyone really surprised that blue equals a lot of desert sky and agaves? I'm going to post all the colors, so my apologies in advance if it gets boring... But i really wanted to find something positive out of the craziness these last few months. Up next: GREEN

2 comments:

  1. I love your color studies and collages, Renee. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful blues. The Agave with the three U-shaped leaves--what a great "moment" you caught!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!