Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekly Front Garden - 07/14/2012

This week in the front garden:


After a week of hot weather, the garden still looks sort-of lush. The roses are starting to rebloom, which is nice! Digging up and dividing a bunch of the grasses has been added to the fall to-do list, and the Jackimanii is making another stem! I'm probably way too excited about that...

Other than that, not much has changed. Just today (about 3 days after this picture was taken) another lily started blooming! It adds some color and a lot of scent to the area right by the front door. Maybe I should take this time to think about what I would replace the lawn grass with... Or what kind of other plants I want to add here. I love planning the plantings and finding new plants to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!